Request for Proposals
Thank you for your interest in potentially becoming a vendor with LHA. Please see current RFPs below.
No RFPs at this time.
Marketing Your Products or Services
The Procurement Office maintains active lists of vendors for the purpose of soliciting quotes, bids and proposals on various categories of commodities and services. It is LHA’s goal to procure materials, supplies, equipment and services at the best possible price in an open and competitive market.
Contacting the Procurement Office
Service providers are encouraged to complete a Profile of Firm form (see below), send a catalog, line card, or other listing of products/services offered. The Profile of Firm form requests information to be held in our vendor file for future reference. This information includes:
- Legal business name
- Area code, phone, toll-free and fax numbers
- Employer tax identification number (EFIN), SSN if individual or sole proprietorship
- Legal organization classification: individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, estate/trust, corporation, sub chapter s corporation, governmental or exempt
- Ownership/control: minority-owned/women owned, disabled-owned or other
- Size status: small or large business, name of sales representative
- Signature/title of company official authorized to certify the above information
- Financial information
- Form W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
All information should be mailed to:
Lexington Housing Authority
1 Jamaica Drive/P.O. Box 745
Lexington, NC 27293
If you have any questions, please call (336) 249-8936.